Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cutouts


Full Cutout

3/24/2011 – 6:03 PM

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

F-stop f/4.5

ISO 1600

SS 1/2000 sec

Here is a shot I took of my shoe just out on my back porch. Lucky to have good lighting today so for this shot I did no post editing. The photo was nice and crisp so it was easy to get a good selection around it. I put it on a white background and did a little feathering but not much.



Partial Cut

3/24/2011 – 6:03 PM

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

F-stop f/4.5

ISO 1600

SS 1/4000 sec

Heres the partial cut of my shoe. This shot didn't look as nice as the first shot so I did a little level fixing. I shot this shot so there was a fence line in the background so I would have a good place to cut along. Once again it worked out well due to the crispness of the photo.

1 comment:

  1. I love your full cut out on the 6.6 man. I think it turned out so clean because of the contrast of your subject and background. That was a very good choice. It doesn't look like you played much with enhancing the image with levels, contrast or saturation. I think that doing a little more of that could have made this cut-out Nike site worthy. But I think it was a great concept and executed well.

    ReplyDelete