Monday, June 20, 2011

Poster Choice

1. Wagon, 24x 36

2. Wednesday May 25, 2011, 12:25 PM, Bannack

3.Canon EOS REBEL T2i, Aperture Priority Mode, f/5, shutter speeds: 1/4000, 1/2000, 1/1000, 1/500, 1/250, 1/125

4. Photomatrix, saturation, levels, camera RAW vignette

5. So this is my multiple HDR shot. I chose this one for my poster because of how sharp the photo turned out along with the great colors produced. I also liked how well it went with the brown frame that I purchased. PLus it is for my mom and it was her favorite shot from Bannack. In making it I used six different exposures consisting of -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3 which gave Photomatrix a lot to work with I think. After it was put into Photomatrx took down the saturation a touch because the red was just a little bright but using a mask I just applied it to the section that were most red. I also changed the levels wih an adjustment layer and then took I into camera RAW and added a vignette around the border to make the wagon pop a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment