Monday, June 6, 2011

Edge Effects


Ropes

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Monday June 6th , 2011 6:33 AM

Rexburg, ID

f/5.6

1/800

For this edit I simply took the original image and took it into photoshop where I made a rectangular selection and then added a sprayed effect to the edges of it. Then I selected a color from the blue off of the rope and filled in the outer areas of the picture with it.



Hammock

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Monday June 6th , 2011 6:33 AM

Rexburg, ID

f/3.5

1/2500

With this I took the photo into photoshop where i deleted the image and then brought it back in certain areas with a heavy brush and the History Brush tool. This gives me the nice looking brushed looks on the edge due to the type of brush I used.



Spring

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Monday June 6th , 2011 6:31 AM

Rexburg, ID

f/5.6

1/160

On this last shot I took it into photoshop and copies the image. Then I gave it a Multiply blending option and then made a rectangular selection, deleting the middle. After that I made a simple box around the lighted are below with a pink I grabbed from the multiplied edge. I also raised the levels on the original background image a touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment