Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Portraits at Bannack

Fresh Shave

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Wednesday May 25, 2011

Bannack

f/5.6

1/125

This is a great shot in the saloon. I literally did nothing with it except crop it. There was very good lighting on that side of the shop coming in through the window. I think it turned out well because he was getting done posing in the chair and was about to get up so it turned out to be more of a natural pose.


Info man

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Wednesday May 25, 2011

Bannack

f/5.6

1/800

Here is a shot of our tour guide. He loved to talk and was very knowledgeable about the history of the town. I wanted a candid portrait of him so I brought out my longer 300mm lens so I could get the closer shot that I wanted. After getting the shot I played with the levels and increased the vibrance in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment