Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bannack 5

The town

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Wednesday May 25, 2011

Bannack

f/4.5

1/3200

This is an interesting shot. Basically this was my landscape attempt. So I took that and made 2 different single HDR shots in Photomatix (one for the sky and one for the landscape) then layered them in photoshop and masked the appropriate areas out. This helped me to get a more HDR looking photo from one shot.


Lone shed

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Wednesday May 25, 2011

Bannack

f/5.59

1/1000

This one was another attempt at landscape. Only this time I did the 3 shot HDR in Photomatrix so I didnt combine anything after in Photoshop. It turned out pretty nice, I like the darker stormy look this on got from it.


Hobby room

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Wednesday May 25, 2011

Bannack

f/3.5

1/80

This was a single HDR shot also. I basically just wanted to play with Photomatrix some more. I just loved all the shadows on the wall and how busy the photo looks. I tok this one into Bridge and added a vignette to make it pop a little more and that was it.


Pipe jar

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Wednesday May 25, 2011

Bannack

f/4.5

¼

Cool little pipe jar I found while roaming. I assume thats whats its called (I have not clue). For this one I just played with the levels a touch so it wasn't as dark on one side. Then I added a vignette and that was it.


Stovetop

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Wednesday May 25, 2011

Bannack

f/3.5

1/20

Last but not least this awesome looking stove I found. I really like the bright blue pan on top. Everything was really kinda plain until you see that. I liked this photo a lot and so I didnt do anything to it except add a vignette.

No comments:

Post a Comment