Monday, May 16, 2011

RAW Edits



Backyard Flower

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Monday, May 16, 2011 8:10 AM

Rexburg ID

f/5

1/400

These were some flowers that sprung up in my backyard. I took the photo in to bridge to edit it in camera RAW. I boosted up the vibrance and added a vignette. I also upped the contrast a touch. The vignette really makes the boca stand out more and in turn really makes the flower pop more.



Dums

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Monday, May 16, 2011 8:10 AM

Rexburg ID

f/5

1/100

These are just some DumDums that were on my table in my kitchen. There was a nice overcast light coming through the window on them so it made for a nice still life. I used large aperture to get a lot of natural boca so i wouldn't have to add any later on. Then in camera RAW I added the a vignette and brought out the color by boosting the vibrance. I like the contrast of the vignette and the pink in the dumdum. Also I like how the vignette really made the back nice and dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment