Monday, May 23, 2011

Enhancments


Josie

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Saturday, May 21, 2011 4:36 PM

Duck Pond

f/5.6

1/500

So here is a great shot of Josie. I did quite a bit of airbrush work mainly because of the harsh light that came through the trees on her nose and cheek. I also went in and lightened her eyes, lightened parts of her hair, and added more contrast to the background. After that i went into camera RAW and used an adjustment brush to lighten the exposure on he ear rings and then added a vignette.



Green

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Saturday, May 21, 2011 4:40 PM

Duck Pond

f/5.6

1/320

This shot didnt have harsh light to deal with so I didnt use as much airbrush but still used a little. Then I selected her yellow sleeves and used replace color to change them to a bright green. I added a vignette and changed the levels and vibrance.




Benched

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Saturday, May 21, 2011 4:55 PM

Duck Pond

f/5

1/1250

These are a couple of self portraits of me and Josie on a bench. I didnt like the way I looked in the first one but I liked the lighting on the background a lot. So I took the second photo where I like how I looked more but it had a darker background and I used match color to pretty much make the background of the one I liked look like the background from the first shot. Then I just cropped it and added a vignette.

No comments:

Post a Comment