Monday, May 16, 2011

Panoramic










Wood Stock

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Wednesday, May 13, 2011 4:24 PM

Rexburg ID

f/10

1/500

Tripod

For this compilation I took a bunch of photos of my back fence/fire pit. Then I took them into photoshop and photo-merged them. After getting a jpeg I opened it up in bridge where i edited it in camera raw. Here I darkened the exposer and used an adjustment brush to pain some lighter areas in along the fence. Then I added a vignette along with some saturation. I took the shots using my tripod and loosened the plate so I could swivel the camera and get a straighter shot.

2 comments:

  1. Way cool Panoramic! I love the colors of the wood with the saturation added. I like this photo because I would never think to take a picture of something like that, but it turned out awesome! Photography is all about finding the beauty in anything. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, you did an amazing job on that panoramic. It was a great shot; it was really simple but I think that’s what made it great. It turned out beautifully. The pallets created a fascinating composition that really made your eye flow through the whole picture. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete